Thursday, June 28, 2007

I remember ...


Back when I said I would move all my posts over here. Don't think I really ever did that successfully. Nabemono is a hotpot, which is what this blog will continue to be. Reading up on what to tag this blog has made me aware of a few things however. Like I should definitely focus on my cooking, parenting, photog, art and poetry.

To Blogger, well done! I finally enjoy posting here a lot more seeing as the layout has more of a "managed" feel about it. The ease of customizability really works in your favor this time around. The areas are highlighted very well, allowing for realtime GUI interaction. I love that you can add more elements if you wish, and/or update the ones you have. No longer will lay users be baffled by the lack of HTML knowledge!

---

Getting 5 Stars in all the songs on Guitar Hero 2 in Easy is not as (easy) as it seems! Pun intended. It takes a lot of time, especially mastering the Face Melters. I can imagine that Medium and Hard will take so much longer for me.

Honestly how many girls do YOU know that game seriously. Hell if I could be a game tester or reviewer for a living that would rock so hard. Ah well being a Secret Shopper is great too.

No comments: