Thursday, June 28, 2007

Second Launch

Now to make this place as interesting as the Xanga.

So the past week, I got bonked on the noggin again with things I meant to do but never pulled through with *cough damn resolutions cough* Such as? (where is the damn strikethrough key?)

  • Getting haircut and donating it to Locks of Love
  • Switching to Blogger from Xanga
  • Learn how to make OBento Thanks Pikko!
  • Update my whole wardrobe
  • Wear more accent jewelry I make my own too.
  • LOSE WEIGHT! (funny how this is a caps lock enabled priority huh?)
  • Beat every song in Guitar Hero 2 with 5 Stars (my left hand is now temporarily a claw)
  • Stop playing Neopets >_> (ya not possible)
  • Find a job
  • Drive with a valid license *whistles innocently*
  • Like myself more
  • Obssess(sp) less about the future
I ADMIT I SUCK AT HOUSEWORK! Yes, today I just sat down on the bed, looked at the place and totally admitted it, while muttering under my breath, picking up all the mess that Stewie made while I was still fuzzy with sleep and didn't want to get up.

---

So, I sped off to the Japanese store and bought a bunch of goodies to replenish my supply. I had to make Onigiri as they are one of my favorite things to make and eat. Is this not festive for Independance Day?

I should color some to make red and blue. Tee hee this is so much fun! They had umeboshi filling because I was rushing due to somebody.

Also, I thought this was cool as hell, the leftover seaweed looks so military.

This is my monkey enjoying his onigiri. He was starving when I was trying to get the food together. He gorged himself on two onigiri and some turkey breast slices and cheese as well as a cup of pureed spinach. He's not putting on any weight though ...

This is my first attempt at making a nice Bento for Sean. I know it looks so kiddy-like, but I really need to get more cutters! Tomorrow's Mission! It is pork balls on a bed of baby spinach, with baby carrot, turkey breast, cheese, shio goma furikake on rice.

My lunch tomorrow:

... because nattou is the best thing for my body right now.

Stewie's bento consists of an onigiri similar to mine, a bed of spinach, and this:

---

O_o why does Blogger always put spaces under sentences where I didn't see them before? Grr.

1 comment:

Gwendolynne said...

It's a term of endearment!